Here are a list of my goals and good intentions. Some are short term goals, while others are long term goals. They are in no particular order. I reserve the right to change my goals and/or abandon them at any time. Stay tuned for weekly progress reports!
1. Floss 3-4 times a week.
2. Eat more "super foods" and at least 5 fruits and veggies a day.
3. Buy a three bedroom house with a yard.
4. Be a guest on the Oprah show.
5. Travel through Europe again.
6. Lose weight; approximately 60 lbs. (This goal probably includes exercising at least 4 days a week.)
7. Be less stressed.
8. Get rid of my planter's warts. (I have three of them.)
9. Eat an Arby's roast beef and cheddar sandwich (I'm currently vegetarian.)
10. Write and publish a children's book.
11. Wear a bikini and look good in it.
12. Find a creative job that is related to kids and education, that has less stress than teaching and is at least comparable in pay and time off.
13. Eat at the Frida Kahlo restaurant in Puerto Vallarta again.
14. Get another degree. Maybe in library science, dance, creative writing, art, or ASL. Or maybe in a whole other field. Who knows? :)
15. Do a family healthy history/genealogy thingy.
16. Pay off my credit cards. Totally. Pay them off and cut them up!
17. Take a cruise somewhere warm. (Hopefully goal #11 will be fulfilled by this time!
18. Finish two of my current art projects.
19. Sport a new hairdo.
20. Read all of the Caldecott winners.
21. Have an art show of my work. (What work? I don't know yet. I guess it depends on #17.)
22. Interview my parents.
23. Collect and sell children's' books.
24. Spend a year traveling to all 50 states.
25. Eat at CiCi's Pizza.